With Spring only around the corner I think its only right to have your wardobes filled with those essential items that will get you through the chilly mornings, cool evening, cold nights and have you looking like a star. Though the weather can sometimes have you feeling down in the dunps, when you look good you definitely feel good, so I think its only right to look your best whether its rain, sun, sleet or snow!!! Don’t ya think?
As mentioned before this spring/summer promises to bring an array of styles and colours which I’m absolutely loving especially as my wardrobes more or less sorted with every style possible which is great. However I’ve just a come across these fashionable beauties, I’m still contemplating whether to go grab a few of them .
So while I decide, take a look and let me know what ya think!
1. Grey Summer Tie waist mac by Boutique, £150, www.topshop.com
2. Cherry Blossom Scarf, £7.99, www.newlook.com
3. Brie Stretch Jersy Cowl Neck Top, £85, www.net-a-porter.com
4. Beige Chelsea Girl Vintage Satchel, £79.99, www.riverisland.com
5. Tuck & Drape, £60, www.oasis-stores.co.uk
6. Cape Maxi Dress, £35, www.warehouse.co.uk
7. Notify, Bamboo mid-rise Skinny Jeans, £215, www.net-a-porter.com
8. Waterfall calf Skirt, £40.00, www.topshop.com
9. New Guard, £100, www.aldoshoes.com
10. Tan Canvas Mix Heel, £48.00, www.missselfridge.com